Sunday, September 7, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

Hi and welcome!

I decided it was time to start a blog so I can answer questions, give recommendations and share my passion for the promotional products industry with people around the world. I am very excited and know that I can help you with your promotional products programs.

Don't have a program in place? I can help you with that too. I love the creativity of this industry. I love helping people and I truly get excited every time a project is completed and I see the results of my work.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. If you would like me to write a blog about an item, program, etc. just let me know. I am here to help you be successful.

Best,
Shana Anderson
Complete Workplace, Inc.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home