Sunday, January 11, 2009

Looking forward to 2009!

I'm excited because I just got back from Florida where I attended the promotional products tradeshow. Over 800 vendors, tons of classes and Tony Robbins (my all time favorite life coach) was a key speaker. The energy he brings and the way he shows you to look at situations and make positive changes is OUTSTANDING!

I'm such a positive person anyways, but this just hyped my energy more! it's easy to let the media bring our spirits down and see all of the doom and gloom out there. Instead all of us need to take advantage of the market. Promote ourselves and take this time to show our clients that we truly care about them and their well-being.

Your industry, my industry, your client's industry.... they all have competition. Everyone is looking to save a dollar. Everyone wants to work with someone they trust and respect that has the service and knowledge to help their business. I challenge you to be that person to your clients. I'm not a salesperson. Don't want to be and never will be. I am a friend to my client, a solutions provider. Sometimes even a counselor when their lives are tough.

How many times have my clients (I consider them friends also) spilled their guts to me about a personal situation? More than you'd think! They always say...sorry to bother you, I know you don't want to hear about my personal problems. My response....of course I do. I am always here for you whether it's business, life's accomplishments or disappointments. I can always make time to listen.

With the busy lives we lead we forget to take the time to help others. I challenge you to set a goal for yourself to make the time starting today to be there for others.

2009 is going to be a great year! A year where we dig down and figure out who we are and what's important to us. I know what's important to me....helping people.

Wishing you success in all you do,
Shana Anderson
Complete Workplace, Inc.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home